Let's shop for the perfect "Little Black Dress"!
Filtering by Tag: Shopping Tours
Nordstrom, Fashion Valley
Yes, you can wear yellow! Everything from an accessory to an entire outfit!
I love Ann Taylor's off-the-shoulder top in white for summer! So many different ways to style it and it stays on your shoulder without riding up!
$69.50, Ann Taylor
I'm loving the Tenerife Maxi Silk Dress at Anthropologie!
Love the three inspirational looks to achieve clean lines, classic, and savvy, style!
1) You stand in front of your closet not knowing what to wear.
2) You have no idea what items to buy to flatter your body-type.
3) You hate shopping.
4) You have no idea of what to wear for special events.
5) You waste money on items you never wear.
6) You always over-pack for a trip.
7) You return a lot to stores.
8) You waste items on on-line shopping.
9) You only wear items one way and do not know how to interchange looks.
10) You are bored with your wardrobe.
One of my go-to stores is Scotch & Soda located at Fashion Valley! Love their selection of coats and jackets this season!
What a wonderful day of shopping with a fabulous group of 13 women from all over the world! Partnering with Chateau Bel Age, Le Bel Age, & With Love Boutiques to make it a magical shopping experience on West Lewis Street!
The holidays are right around the corner so contact me to shop for the perfect festive-chic ensemble! Be sure to ask me about Fashion Valley's VIP shopping experience!
Getting ready for an international shopping tour at Chateaubelage and LeBelAge Boutiques!